Wooters!;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wooters!;D
Wooters!;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddis Flight

2 posters

Go down

Maddis Flight Empty Maddis Flight

Post by Tigger [: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Chapter one
The Take Off

Maddi was so excited to be going to Rome. She packed up her bags then headed out the door. The school bus was waiting outside for her. 'This is going to be the best summer ever!' Maddi thought to herself as she got on the bus. When Maddi saw that the boy she likes, Zach was coming she got so nervous. Maddi went and sat next to her bestfriend, Sierra. Sierra also liked Zach. Maddi knew she had no chance against Sierra. 'Hey Sierra'
Maddi said while smiling. 'Hey Maddi! This is going to be the best summer ever!' Sierra smiled 'I know it is!' Maddi laughed. The bus started up, and it started driving to the airport.

The bus arrived at the airport, Maddi smiled and grabed her bags and walked into the airport with Sierra. 'Woe..' Maddis eyes widened as the airport was filled with people. Sierra looked at Maddi 'Now how are we going to get through this' Sierra laughed. 'It will all be worth it when we get onto the plane'Maddi said. Zach walked by them and Maddi stared at him. 'Maddi...Maddi?' Sierra said snaping her finger in her face. Maddi looked at Sierra. 'Wait whaaa' Maddi laughed. 'Oooh seems like someone has a crush' Sierra laughed.'I hear Rome is the love country'Sierra said looking at Maddi. 'Baha shure, We better get our tickets' Maddi said walking to the ticket place. Sierra grabed her ticket, Maddi did the same. 'What seat are you?'Maddi asked.'Im seat 16B, what are you?''Im seat 28D'Maddi said. Sierra glanced over at Zachs ticket.'Ooooh Maddi, you getta sit with Zach' Sierra whispered to Maddi. 'Wait really?' Maddi got excited 'Yupp!' Sierra laughed
Common kids! The teacher yelled
Every walked onto the plane. Maddi walked back to her seat and looked out the window. Sierra txted Maddi.'Ewww! I have to sit by Nerdy Nate!' Maddi laughed and shut off her fone
Zach came and sat next to Maddi 'Hey Maddi' His eyes flashed as he was looking at her. Maddi turned around. 'Oh hi Zach' She smiled
The flight took off.
(to be continued)

Tigger [:
Tigger [:
Admin

https://wooters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Maddis Flight Empty Re: Maddis Flight

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Hahaha xD
Write more Maddi (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigger [: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Chapter two
The flight begins

Maddi looked over at Zach. She smiled. The flight was longer then a day, she hoped that Zach would let her lay her head on his Shoulder to sleep. Zach looked over at her and smiled 'Long flight huh?' He laughed 'I know..' Maddi said. She took out her fone, there was 30 texts from Sierra. Zach looked at her fone then back at her 'You have a fone?' He asked 'DUHH!! Do you?' Maddi asked 'Want my number?' Zach asked smiling. 'Shure' Maddi said handing Zach her phone. He put his name with a heart and his number in it. Maddi smiled and put her number in his fone. Sierra looked back at Zach and Maddi. She sighed and looked at the dude next to her. Maddi rolled her eyes. The flight attendant came over to Maddi and Zach. Her name was Paige. 'Do you want a drink?' Paige asked 'Sprite please' Zach said 'Mountain dew' Maddi said smiling. The flight attendant nodded and gave them a drink. Maddi took a sip. The plane started to take off.
Tigger [:
Tigger [:
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

OH YEAH!! That Zach guy got mannersss!!!!!!!
And no phone xDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigger [: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Bahaa:3
Tigger [:
Tigger [:
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailey[: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Keep writing this is good!♥
Hailey[:
Hailey[:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigger [: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Chapter 3
Three hours

'Welcome to flight 36A' The anouncer started saying 'This will be a 16 hour flight, there will be lunch, dinner, and snacks provided for you. It seems like this will be a pretty easy flight, a little turbulance but pretty clear skies. Above, you will see a seatbelt light, when this light is turned off you are free to walk around the cabin, if it is on please keep your seatbelt on, until the light goes off. In front of you is a tv screen. You may watch the movies and tv shows provided for you. There are also games. If you need help just press the assisant button and help will be your way. Have a nice flight. Thanks'
The anonuncer finished saying.

Maddi sat back in her seat then her phone vibrated. She looked at it and it was from Zach. Maddi smiled and read it. It said: Hello beautiful. Maddi kept smiling and looked over at Zach. 'Hey Handsome' Maddi said. Zach smiled and looked at her. 'Hmmm, i wonder how the tv screen works' Zach said looking at it. Maddi shruged and poked the screen. A screen popped up that had tons of things on it like new movies, music, tv shows, games, and more. Maddi looked at Zachs tv and poked it. His came up too. Maddi giggled. 'Well thats simple' Zach said with a laugh.

Sierra was flirting with the guy next to her. Maddi laughed a little. Sierra looked at the guy. 'Want my number?' She asked with a smile 'Umm, why not!' the guy said Sierra gave him her number. 'My names Sierra' She said. 'Im Alex' He said grabbing her hand. Sierra smiled and held his hand. She was a little neverous but she snapped outta it. Maddi looked over and saw Summer and Jay making out, she thought of if that was her and Zach, and if she was good enough fer Zach. Zach looked at Maddi and smiled. Maddi looked over at him and smiled. The flight attenand came over to Summer and tapped her shoulder. 'Please keep it pg' She said walking away with a laugh. Maddi looked over at Summer. She laughed, Summer was blushing, and Jay was looking down blushing. 'Good job Sums' Maddi laughed. 'Oh totally' Summer said and looked at Jay. She rubbed his back. Maddi laughed and looked over at Zach again. He was playing hangman on the tv. Maddi laughed and watched him.

Chapter 4

One Time

Three hours had past, and Maddi was getting tired. She looked at Zach with droopy eyes. Zach thought 'Getting tired ey?' He said looking into her eyes. He put up the armrest between them and pulled Maddi closer. She smiled. Zach wrapped his arms around her. Maddi carefully layed her head on his shoulder. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Maddi looked up at him and looked into his eyes. 'I love you...' She whispered. 'I love you too...' Zach whispered back with a smiled. Maddi smiled, still looking into his eyes. Zach smiled and kissed her softly. Maddi kissed him back. he gave her butterflies. It was the best feeling in the world.

Sierra was already asleep next to Alex. Alex pulled her closer and cuddled with her. She smiled in her sleep. Alex kissed her nose and layed back. He fell asleep.

Summer and Jay werent tired at all. They looked throu their tvs for a game to compete eachother with. Summer found Mario Cart. 'Hey! Look Mario Cart!' She said excited. 'Lets Race!!!' Jay said clicking on the game. When they chose their characters, Jay picked Donket Kong and Summer picked Yoshi. They raced on Mushroom Island. At first Summer was in last place. She got a boost and got ahead of Jay. She laughed and kept driving. Jay went a shortcut, he was in first place and Summer was now in second. They were on their last lap. First day was in first, then Summer, then Jay, No Summer, now Jay! And it kept going back a forth till they were seconds to the finish line. IT WAS A TIE!!! Summer laughed and looked at Jay. 'Good game' She said 'Your a good racer!' Jay smiled and kissed her lightly. Summer kissed him back softly

Chapter 5
Cheating

Maddi woke up and Zach wasnt there. She looked around and the next thing Maddi saw was Zach making out with another girl. She wanted to scream so she ran into the restroom crying. Jay saw Maddi crying. He nudgged Summer and she went to find Maddi. She knocked on the door 'Maddi, please let me it' Summer said. Maddi unlocked the door and let her in. Summer hugged Maddi, 'Whats rong sis?' She said concerned. 'Zachs making out with another chickk....' Maddi said crying 'I really liked him, and what, he just goes and does that!!!' Maddi said almost yelling. 'Chill Maddi, hes just like any other guy' Summer said. 'Oh, so im guessing you got lucky with Jay..?' Maddi sighed and walked out of the restroom. Adam saw Maddi, he tried to hide a smile. He didnt have a seat partner. Maddi went and sat in her seat. Zach came back and sat with Maddi. Maddi rolled her eyes and looked out the window. She was ingnoring Zach.

Summer went and sat down with Jay. She sighed and looked at Maddi. 'what happened?' Jay asked. 'Zach being a player...' she whispered. 'Oh... when we land ill kick his butt...' Jay said with a smile. Summer shook her head no and looked around. She saw Jake. She rolled her eyes and held Jays hand

Tigger [:
Tigger [:
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:10 pm

That so does not describe me.
I ain't noo player... god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailey[: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 pm