Wooters!;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wooters!;D
Wooters!;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Queens.

Go down

Drama Queens. Empty Drama Queens.

Post by Hailey[: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Chapter 1:

"Beep Beep, Beep Beep," rung Ella's alarm clock.
"Ugh!" Ella grunted and she hit the "OFF" button on her digital alarm clock
"6:15 already!?" She whined.
Ella sat up in her silky lace polka dot bed. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and yawned.
She got out of bed and wiggled her toes on her fuzzy 150 dollar rug. Her huge room was full of clothes, jewelery and make-up counsels.
"First day of school.. time to make a scene." she popped up and flipped on the light. She made her way toward her giant walk-in closet.
"THIS!" she exclaimed, holding up her new expensive Disel clothing brand.
"Ahh, perfect!" she commented.
She threw on her outfit and high heels and busted out of her room into the kitchen.
"Hungry, Honey?" asked Mrs. Melling, Ella's mom as she held out a plate of blueberry pancakes.
"Ugh, Mom, don't you even know me? Pancakes have fat. I'M SKINNY! Do you KNOW how hard it is to mantain this model body!? I mean look at you! Maybe you should lay off the pancakes" Ella hissed while pointing to her mothers now plump stomach.
Ella's mom sat blank without an expression.
"Ugh, I'm trapped here with nerds," Ella thought aloud gesturing to her little brother, Mike who was picking at his pancakes.
"Whatev, im outta here." said Ella as she grabbed her new prada bag.
The limo greeted her as soon as she stepped out into the nippy New York air.
"I'm SO fab" She winked at her driver.
"Come on William, lets go pick up the girls" she said as she waited for him to open her door.

To be Continued...
Hailey[:
Hailey[:

Back to top Go down

Drama Queens. Empty Re: Drama Queens.

Post by Hailey[: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Continuing Chapter 1...
Ella climbed inside the limo and tossed her bags to the side and pulled out her lip gloss compact. She pursed her lips and dotted them with the sticky, watermelon, pink gloss and moved her lips across each other to spread and smooth it.
"Ah, Looking perfect, which is NO suprise," Ella complimented herself. She tossed her flossy blond hair over her left shoulder and smiled.
"William, its a BIT too hot in here, I'm sure it is NOT good for my prada bag, turn on the air?" Ella said as she gave him a fake smile.
William looked at her in the mirror and said,
"As you wish," and cranked up the air.
"K, whatevs," Ella blurted back.
A few silent minutes passed as Ella stared at herself in her lip gloss mirror.
"We're here," said William as he got out to greet Ella's friend who was waiting at the step of her mansion.
Ella scooted over and Amanda plopped in the car.
"Hmm, nice, vinteng, Ella likes," Ella complimented as she looked Amanda up and down.
"Ha, I know right!? This school year is going to be G-R-E-A-T!" Amanda exclaimed.
"O-M-G! I know! I'm SO excited. The boys will drool in our presents. As usual!" Ella returned the tone and started hopping in her seat.
William kept driving as the two girls sat in the backseat gossiping.
"Next stop Ladies," William said, getting out and opening the door for Abbie.
"Abbie! Girl! I missed you!" shouted Amanda and Ella at the same time, and jabbing in for a hug.
"Nice look," said Ella
"Yeah!" Agreed Amanda.
"Thanks, it hasn't even came out yet! Its exclusive. I hear, Madonna had one JUST like it!" Abbie bragged as she held up her foot for Amanda and Ella to Examine her new high heels.
"Yes, so i have the NEW NEWS! Ella, Derek is SO into you, and Amanda, Eric is being stalkerish.... AGAIN!"
"O-M-G, NO!" Amanda screamed, from her screaming William slammed on his brakes,
"Is everything alright Mrs. Hadling?"
"Oh, Yes William, sorry" answered Amanda.
William kept driving.
To be continued...
Hailey[:
Hailey[:

Back to top Go down