Wooters!;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wooters!;D
Wooters!;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost In Love

Go down

Lost In Love Empty Lost In Love

Post by June Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm

((just to let you know i might not use your real name so you might have to figure out who you are or just ask me xD ))

chapter 1
i walked down the hall his hand in mine i smiled so brightly a smile hardly anyone saw on my face. he kissed my neck so softly that it made my whole body tingle and i got butterflies in my stomach "summer i love you " he whispered in my ear "i love you too Jay " i whispered i saw Jake walking toward us i glared i hated him so much i felt Jay hand tighten on mine as he looked at me with his amazing eyes he was the only one who understood me and knew what it was like to be me and it made me feel good it made me feel happy how much he understood me. Jake looked at us and i just rolled my eyes and started walking away holding onto Jay hand and not letting go. I saw PJ and she ran to me hugging me tightly "Hi!" i said loudly "hi!" she said back loudly making everyone look at us but i didn't care my life was feeling normal again.

chapter 2
i walked into math class still holding onto Jay hand tightly i sat at my desk and he sat behind me. I waved at alexa,dylan,maddi and zach as they all walked in. PJ sat next to me and joey my brother was in the other desk beside me he put his head on the desk and was asleep in less then five seconds. i leand my head back onto Jay desk and smiled at him he smiled back and kissed my forehead i giggled a little "summer!" the teach yelled i pulled my head back up "do i have to move you and Jay away from each other " he said "no " i said softly "ok then " the teacher said going back to writing on the board . Jay passed me a note in the middle of class i read it
what do you say me and you go somewhere fun for lunch -Jay
i smiled and turned around nodding at him i couldn't wait for lunch time.

chapter 3

the bell rang i took Jay hand and we bolted out the door. i stoped long enough to watch maddi and zach making out "get a room!" i yelled teasingly "shut up " maddi said and went back to kissing zach the autumn leaves were falling around them making it look kinda corny but at the same time kinda cute Jay smiled at me and kissed my neck "come on"he whispered i smiled and nodded as we started walking. "where are we going " i asked Jay had gotten a blindfold and put it over my eyes i couldn't see a thing but i could feel Jay hands softly on my shoulders "just keep walking " he said i giggled "ok " i said. I started hearing ocean waves and i could feel the sand in my sandles and i knew we were on the beach "how much longer " i asked "not to long " he said i suddenly felt cold and i couldn't feel as much sand as i could. Jay softly removed the blindfold from my eyes i smiled brightly seeing a towl on the ground and a basket of food i looked around we were in a cave that had water from the ocean and that why i felt cold i shivered a little. Jay saw me shaking and took his jacket off and put it around me i smiled and kissed him he kissed me back we laid in the sand making out for what seemed like forever.

chapter 4
after Jay and I ate lunch we headed back to school. I saw maddi crying under a tree and ran over to her "what happened!" i asked "zach and I broke up " she said tears rolling down her face i hugged her tightly i didn't know how to help. "i'll meet you in class " Jay said to me and walked off going into the building i stayed outside with maddi wishing i could make her feel better i heard a few kids yelling fight! i looked at maddi "do you want to go see whats going on " i asked she nodded and we walked inside the building i pushed threw the crowd of people trying to see what was happening and i saw Jay on ground blood running down his head and Jake with a bloody lip i ran to Jay "oh my god " i said looking at how badly he was hurt i wanted to brust into tears instead i got up and punched Jake right in the face so hard you could hear it i thought he was going to hit me back but then a teacher broke it up Jake took off and i went back to Jay. i sat outside the nurses office worried about Jay i hoped he was ok.

chapter 5
i stayed outside the nurse's office for what seemed like forever then the nurse finally let me go in. i saw Jay asleep he had a few bandges wraped around his head i started to cry seeing him like that was to much for me to handle. i saw jake walk in and i automaticly backed up a few feet i didn't trust him to come near me at all i sat in a chair watching Jake i could feel the anger building up in me just by looking at him. i wanted to punch him again but i didn't because of the nurse. Jake always starts fights me with me its hard to believe i use to love that jerk not now and not anymore i have lost all feelings i had for him and the only person i wanted to be with was Jay. Alexa walked in and went right to Jake i rolled my eyes even though i missed her not being my friend but she didn't want to be my friend at all i was sure she was glad she didn't have to deal with me anymore. i watched them leave Jake arm around alexa i felt like crying again looking at Jay but i felt better when he started to wake up.
June
June

Back to top Go down

Lost In Love Empty Re: Lost In Love

Post by June Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:23 pm

chapter 6
jay looked at me i smiled "how you feeling " i asked "better i guess " he answered i tried to hold back my tries but it wasnt working because a few tears ran down my face jay got up "hey don't cry" he said to me sitting me on his lap and holding me "i'm fine " he whispered drying my eyes i smiled. alexa came in eyes all red from crying "whats wrong " i asked "dylan and i broke up " she answer. Jay was still holding me in his lap and i blushed realizing how that must look but alexa didn't say anything i felt Jay arms tighten around me and i looked up at him wondering what was going on then i looked at the door and saw Jake standing there before i knew it i was shaking a little and i felt like i couldn't breathe Jay arms tighten even more around me i looked at alexa and she looked at Jake everything was silent and it was started to creep me out even more.
June
June

Back to top Go down