Wooters!;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wooters!;D
Wooters!;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music!!!

Go down

Music!!!  Empty Music!!!

Post by June Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 pm

POST MUSIC/NEW ALBUMS HERE -MADDI

katy perry new album just came out today her album is called teenage dream it has alot of songs on it including her smash hit single california girls,teenage dream (of course xD) and peacock which almost didn't make it on the album for centeren reasons so if your a katy perry fan make sure to check out her album her new album its also on itunes xD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

usher has a new album out its called raymond vs raymond (delux edition) it has his hit Omg and also another song called there goes my baby which is starting to top the charts (itunes wise ) so if you like usher check out his album and no sorry his new single DJ got us falling in love again was not included on the album x(

usher has also another new album which came out today with the other haha i just realized its called versus which has the song DJ got us falling in love again
June
June

Back to top Go down

Music!!!  Empty Re: Music!!!

Post by June Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Taylor Swift will release her third studio album, "Speak Now" -- the follow-up to 2008's "Fearless" -- on Oct. 25, the country star announced Tuesday (July 20). Swift shared the news with her fans on Ustream and said the album's first single, "Mine," will be released around mid-August.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"Ever since we put out 'Fearless' I've been writing this one," said Swift, who added that "Speak Now" will consist of about 14 songs. "Through the past two years, I've been through a lot of things that I have been dying to write about and talk about. There were a lot of things that I wanted to say in the moment but couldn't, and this album is my opportunity to do that. can't wait tell taylor swift new album comes out oct 25 make sure you look for it
June
June

Back to top Go down